Monday, June 2, 2008

An AH LIAN encounter

I had a conversation on MSN with an AH LIAN at around 2am.
It was sort of an interview to enable me,AHLIANGODDESS,to dwell deeper into the lives of these intriguing creatures.The whole thing was atrocious,and worst of all,I got nothing out of the conversation.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

See what I mean?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

Sebastian,your visit and suggestion is most appreciated.But i believe that freedom of speech should be practiced by all bloggers regardless of the post being out of interest or boredom(as you questioned).Besides,that so called "gangster father" wont be able to find me anyway.(I live in West Malaysia)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

There will be a "tutorial"on how to avoid AH LIANS and deal with them(in a positive way) soon.If possible,by tomorrow.I will be interviewing a fellow AH LIAN again.

TTFN
Ta Ta For Now

Ps,I love being AH LIAN at times.

No comments: