Thursday, October 8, 2009

WHY BMW SUCKS

I know what ya’ll thinking.

“this bitch got no right to hate on BMW cos this bitch aint drivin one”

WRONG.I co-own an investment company based in Singapore,which i set up with 2 other partners in mid 2003.
It was in 2007 when things were looking great. Besides pharmaceuticals like Abbot ,our company was heavily invested in PetroChina,whose share price grew since our initial investment in 2003,BY A STAGGERING 700%!!YES SEVEN HUNDRED PERCENT!!,
Lets say we have 1mil in PetroChina in 03,we wouldve peaked at 7mil+ in 2007,
Thanks to the peaking gas prices.That was back in 07,we since sold our stake in the company.

Enough crapping.Then came my b’day.I decided to reward myself.What better than to get myself a Beemer.I’ve been eying the M6 for a few months already.I dropped by AUTO BAVARIA Bukit Bintang,somewhere near the roundabout at Pavillion or something like that.(Im not really familiar cos Im closer to Bangsar area).
I can still remember the sales-guy Mr.Lxxxx.Nice guy.
THINKING BACK,I MUST’VE BEEN HIGH OR SUMTHIN TO HAVE PLACED MY ORDER FOR AN M6.
He gave me a spread on the color schemes.I wanted Silverstone II metallic,but it looked kinda greenish,so i dropped it.

My final color scheme
1)exterior-Alpine White,non-metallic 300
2)upholstery -Full Merino leather,Indianapolis Red X3A7
3)interior-Carbon Fiber (stock)

Photobucket

Photobucket

------------------the better days,07,after delivery-----------------


I was ecstatic when i took delivery.It was ORGASMIC!!!Picking up the black on white baby.Of course,i took it for a spin.
I cant describe what it feels like,twitching the throttle,stroking the carbon fiber roof,or flicking the 7-speed paddle SMG.
What more can I say. Sheer Driving Pleasure.

PRICE TAG-RM 938,000 OTR,WITHOUT INSURANCE.
NOT CHEAP.But it was worth it.

Bad thing was,back in 2007,BMW didn't take trade ins for cars not bought from BMW Malaysia.I owned a recon-2003 745.They wouldn't take it in.Damn.But who cares,anything for my Baby.

But,like all babies,they grow up,and this baby grew up quick.
Its been 2 years.I still love my Baby,
But I’ve been giving it some thought lately,and the M6 and I have grown apart.

REASONS WHY MY M6 AND I HATE EACH OTHER,AND WHY BMW SUCKS

1)INTERIOR-BLACK BLACK BLACK.PLASTIC PLASTIC PLASTIC.
Every single day I have to put up with the cheapish black
plastic buttons on the dashboard.Im okay with the brushed
aluminum trim,but this cheap looking plastic is just dominating
the damn cabin

2)TECH -I CANT HELP BUT FEEL DAMN GEEKY DRIVING THE M6.
Too many buttons and settings,too much going on,annoying distracting GPS!!
BMW, CLUTTERED CONTROL LAYOUT,WHY SO MAY SETTINGS FOR THE DAMN GEARBOX AND
LIGHTING!!!!!

Photobucket

3)DESIGN- THIS GOES TO THE BMW X5.LOOK AT IT.Too much going on.Cmon,even
the xDrive30d gets that face?Its a damn 3.0 diesel!!!!
ARGGHHH.IM A DIESEL 3.O X5.IM BIG AND FAST!!!!!”
NO!!!!YOU ARE A SLOW PIG WITH 235 HP.ENOUGH WITH THOSE BIG
BLACK FISHLIPS.The black color ones arent that bad but have you seen
the graphite(greyish- titanium ones??)UGLY!!!
New 7 series-stupid mouth.X3-ugly arse and looks like a breadvan.

4)HATCHBACKS-THE 1 SERIES.Cute.Designwise,not bad.1 Series vs other hatches.Very
Bad.A Golf GTI could outrun your ass any day.This goes to the 5 series
too.A 525i sports going for 500k++ has 215 hp.A Golf GTI,200k++has
210hp,And its a hatchback.Owned.

5)BODYKITS-Every BMW owner knows what I’m talking about.How would you feel when
you pull up at a traffic light and parked next to you is an identical M6,
WHICH IS ACTUALLY A 645 WITH AN M6 BODYKIT. WHADDAFOCK!!!
A pre-owned 645 dressed in full M6 regalia costing approx. RM300k next to
your million dollar baby,and nobody can tell the difference.I’d feel like
an idiot.Pisses you off doesn't it?when you see a cheap ass 645 with an
M badge.

OH,and how could i not rant about the X6.VERY VERY PRETTY.

Photobucket

DESIGN =90%
RELIABILITY = -89798789%
CMON BMW.YOU CAN DO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT.THAT X6 ARSE.ITS BUGGIN ME.FIRST ITS THE MERCEDES CLS SALOON-COUPE.NOW AN SUV-COUPE?
DOESNT WORK.SEATS FOUR.MIDGETS AT THE BACK PLEASE.

I decided to do this post after BMW called me to check out their new line.
1 SERIES-I’d get a Volkswagen Golf
3 SERIES-same old plastic BMW interior.Boring design except for a few LED lights
facelift
5 SERIES-Dated design.Good news with the 5 GT or something like that coming out.
Bad thing is,the GT has an ugly arse.Another bread van.
6 SERIES-SO SO.Minor LED lights facelift
7 SERIES-UGLY.

Im sorry BMW,BUT WHEN WE GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING MARKET MELTDOWN,IM LEAVING MY M6 FOR A MERCEDES.NUFF SAID.IM LUSTING OVER THE NEW S65 AMG.6000cc V12 twin turbo 612 hp.
100 hp more than the M6.


Photobucket

Photobucket

BAD NEWS IS,ITS GOING FOR MORE THAN RM 2MIL,MORE THAN DOUBLE THE M6.I NEED ANOTHER MARKET BOOM.

I shouldn't have got the M6 in the first place.It was great at first no doubt,but i guess the M6 and I lost our spark.We all know BMW could've done better.When it comes to high end sports cars like the M6,its all about the driving experience.Everyone’s been raving how advanced Beemers are compared to other Germans like Mercs in terms of tech,but real petrolheads dont give a shit about stuff like“head-up display”.I hate to diss you BMW,but Im really disappointed.

---------------------BengCorp LLC--------------------

No comments: