Friday, November 7, 2008

DAYUMM!!!!

I abandoned this blog for quite a while and was kinda surprised that more i got comments after i signed in(excluding the earlier sebastian twit comments.)

im a nice person.......so i was caring enough to reply a few.......

1.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

thats trippin homegirl
get some glasses,im AH LIAN GODDESS
I IS WHO I IS!!!1(i rarely speak ebonics fyi)

I just love this sort of people
they come here,bitch around,threaten me.....and that makes me really happy
A car needs gas
And AH LIAN GODDESS needs people like these......ah lians with an attitude......YAY!!!

2.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You must be one of those realy fat and scorned ah lians with realy bad english

1st,why in the fuck would i be jealous of a fuckin twit with damaged hair and hideous looks who pouts and mimics brainless Taiwanese teens with no life????

2nd,you have a terrible command of English

3rd,i do photoshop,i have CS3 and CS2,and i use them well.I am aware that a little photoshopping goes a long way,but i do not photoshop grainy 3mp phone-taken photos to the extent of colouring my face white and adjusting the opacity.Dont challenge my intellectual prowess.

4th,I have my own taste and ah lians have their personal style,but I know whats ugly and whats not.Face the facts,if you wear leggings,neon socks and coloured contacts with no degree and some other bunch of "hooh hah",people will still say its ugly and idiotic.Even a tasteless idiot can tell you that.

AND FINALLY
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

I WANNA THANK SKIM FOR READING.I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING HER BLOG FOR A WHILE AND WAS SHOCKED THAT SHE CAME ACROSS THIS BLOG.DAYUMM!!!

4 comments:

mickey said...

OMG!!!hahaha..ur a crazy sex maniac man..u go spy on girls wan ah..oh man!!c til wad type of bra they wearing..or u c ur mum wear d colourful bra..hahaha..pity u man..i noe ur lonely ma nobody wan u so jz create dis account..better u go smell ur mum's panties la..pity u man..feel so sorry 4 u..get a life!!u so daring u show urself la..don act girly gossip here n dere..haiyo!!...=D

hillieho said...

i wonder who's the one without a life? the person who dares speak their mind... isnt WAWASAN 2020 about being LIBERAL?! or.. the person who creates a blog just for the point to leave a comment? look mickey or whoever you are, you're the one i pity. LIBERALS IN MALAYSIA I SOLUTE YOU!!!

wisdom32 said...

10 out 10 times i dont get half of what these ah bengs are trying to say but im guessing theyre trying to stand up for their ah lian gfs...hmm, some ppl just gotta stick to playing dota and hanging out at kopitiam/smoke instead of trying to act smart with all these "farnee" comments..well at least go learn english first then come back ok ?

Anonymous said...

LOVE This blog, i laugh so hard reading all the way down. i respect you dude. you've earn my respect.


yea ,i can't stand AH lian, seriously. Ewww